|Buying Property Tips#1: Choose the Right Location|
|Before you choose a location, it is of utmost importance that you consider the development prospect of the area. Other factors to consider here is crime record of the area, availability and nearness of public facilities and utilities.|
|Buying Property Tips#2: Study the Local Market Dynamics|
|It is important to get well familiar with the local realty market. Learn the variation in property prices by street. Don’t shy away from asking a few realty investment agents questions to get better insight on the matter.|
The works of some of the great Mumbai architects have given shape to various cityscapes throughout the world.This has attracted some many visitors to India and with various landscapes that can evoke a wide range of emotions. So why is architects in Mumbai popular? What has made them to be successful? What qualities have made Mumbai architects to be popular, this is what we intend to look at in this article. Learn this qualities and soon you will be in the list of those who are popular.
1. They possess good communication skill: Not only has Mumbai architects have excellent skills, but they possess a verbal communication skills. This has enable them to hold discussions that are effective with builders and clients to guarantee that both parties are sufficiently informed about the project at end. Nothing give a client pleasure in knowing the state of his project.
2. They have Listening Skills: An architect must have an outstanding listening skills. This enable him to understand the extent of the project and what the clients wants from him. You can ask any of the famous architects in Mumbai and they will tell you they don't joke with this quality because the success or failure of the project lies on it.
|Buying Property Tips#3: Choose the Right Property|
|Getting the right property right away is quite unlikely. First, you need to be clear on why you want to buy an investment property. After that, you will be able to make right decision based on factors like remoteness or accessibility of the property.|
|Buying Property Tips#4: Do the Math Properly|
|Get a precise idea on the value of assets you have available. If you are investing in rental property, make sure you can easily cover the mortgage payment through rents. Additionally, get a clear idea on the appraisal value of the property beforehand.|
|Buying Property Tips#5: Consider Additional Expenses|
|When purchasing an investment property, it is not only the selling price that investors need to consider. There are various additional expenses such as property tax, home owner’s insurance, repair & maintenance that must be considered.|
3. Strong Drawing or Sketching Skills: Architects can't do without drawing and a great architect must possess a high quality sketching and drawing skills. This could be either through the use of computer aided programs or through the hand.
4. Excellent Sense of Design: When it comes to design, some of Mumbai architects have an eye for good design. They can also translate such ideas onto paper to show clients and builders.
5. Technical Abilities: The ability to successfully integrate electrical, mechanical and structural elements into their designs account for their popularity.
6. Problem solving ability: Architects have to be quick when it comes to problem. Identifying the problem is a vital step, but getting the solution and putting it to work is what distinguish architects. Some architects in Mumbai have the ability to identify problems soon as they arise and instigate rapid solutions in addressing them.
7. Has a Good Sense of Business: Architects should be keenly aware of the business side of the design world in order to develop practical design solutions
8. Passion for the work: Ask any accomplished architect, one thing that make them stand out is their passion for the work. Passionate architects tend to have a tremendous drive and work ethic, as well.
Now that you know some of the qualities which has made architects in Mumbai to be Popular in Recent Days. The choice is now left for you if you want to be counted as part of those who are popular.
|Buying Property Tips#6: Inspect the Property|
|To ensure that you are getting everything you are paying for, a thorough inspection of the property is essential. Besides ensuring that you are not overpaying, a rigorous property inspection also gives you a good estimation on what the additional expenses might be.|
|Buying Property Tips#7: Pick the Right Financing Option|
|While interests on investment property loans are tax free, some borrowing costs aren’t immediately tax deductible. Knowing that, and structuring your financing in accordance is crucial. Don’t hesitate to ask for help from a financial advisor.|
|Buying Property Tips#8: Invest through Equity|
|One of the best ways to purchase an investment property is to leverage the equity of another property (including your primary home). This is a preferable way among regular investors, especially due to added tax deduction advantages.|