|Buying Property Tips#1: Choose the Right Location|
|Before you choose a location, it is of utmost importance that you consider the development prospect of the area. Other factors to consider here is crime record of the area, availability and nearness of public facilities and utilities.|
|Buying Property Tips#2: Study the Local Market Dynamics|
|It is important to get well familiar with the local realty market. Learn the variation in property prices by street. Don’t shy away from asking a few realty investment agents questions to get better insight on the matter.|
Bhiwadi is a hot destination to invest in property. Property in Bhiwadi is a money turning affair as it offers various options for Residential Property, Commercial Property and Industrial properties as well. You can easily get profitable opportunities to invest in Residential Real Estate and Commercial Real Estate at Bhiwadi. Bhiwadi Real Estate is enormously growing with every passing day. Bhiwadi Property market is touching greater heights of turnovers and offering lucrative opportunities to invest money.
Finding right options for investments is plainly effortless with growing market of Real Estate in Bhiwadi. Whether you want to buy, sell or rent, all kinds of deals are easy to find with growing bazaar of property in Bhiwadi. Bhiwadi Real Estate has become one of the choicest options for investors. Plentiful options to invest in Residential Real Estate and Commercial Real Estate are accessible at Bhiwadi. Developed infrastructure and transportation facilities are boosting the rates of Properties in Bhiwadi.
Some Of the Best Residential Project in Bhiwadi
- HILL VIEW GARDEN
- PIYUSH CITY
- AVANI GREENS
- BDI AMBRAM
1. HILL VIEW GARDEN – Hill View Garden is an ongoing project of Trehan Home Developers Pvt Ltd. 2 bhk apartment is available in an area space of 1100 sq ft. Located in Jaipur Road, Bhiwadi. It is the is the next hot spot after Gurgaon. Bhiwadi is situated in Rajasthan which is 30 kms from Gurgaon and 5 kms off NH8. Bhiwadi is attracting large number of Industrialists (like Hero Honda) not only from Delhi but also from other parts of India due to its strategic location. It provides modern amenities like swimming pool,play area,garden,club house,fully equipped gymnasium,and many more.Price starting from 25.95 Lacs for 2 BHK.
Features of Hill View Garden Bhiwadi
|Buying Property Tips#3: Choose the Right Property|
|Getting the right property right away is quite unlikely. First, you need to be clear on why you want to buy an investment property. After that, you will be able to make right decision based on factors like remoteness or accessibility of the property.|
|Buying Property Tips#4: Do the Math Properly|
|Get a precise idea on the value of assets you have available. If you are investing in rental property, make sure you can easily cover the mortgage payment through rents. Additionally, get a clear idea on the appraisal value of the property beforehand.|
|Buying Property Tips#5: Consider Additional Expenses|
|When purchasing an investment property, it is not only the selling price that investors need to consider. There are various additional expenses such as property tax, home owner’s insurance, repair & maintenance that must be considered.|
- 30% Ground coverage and 70% Open Green area.
- Complex surrounded with Boundary Wall.
- 24 X 7 hrs. security.
- Cemented Roads – Minimum road size – 30 Ft.
- Arterial road to be – 40Ft.
- Street lights with underground cables.
- Designated parking lot and parking with each flat.
2. PIYUSH CITY – Piyush Group has launched new project in Bhiwadi. Piyush City is located in Alwar Road. First approved integrated township in Bhiwadi. Honda Siel have already launched their car manufacturing plant just next to our approved integrated township. Piyush city at Bhiwadi has location benefits as Industrial town mainly is surrounded by other Industrial towns like chopanki, Kushkhera, Dharuhera, Bawal, Neemrana etc. Spacious and airy apartments and penthouses as well as opulent villas intersperse the landscaped greens in a pollution free environment with facilities like a spa and health centre, clubhouse with banqueting , standard swimming pool, etc. Price starting from 16.40L to 37L Lacs for 1/2/3 BHK.
- Maximum Green Area
- Ultra Modern Club with Swimming Pool
- An up-to-date Gymnasium
- Beautifully Landscaped garden with Water Bodies
- Ultra Modern Shopping & Entertainment Hub in Close Proximity.
3. AVANI GREENS – Investment opportunity at AVANI GREENS, Bhiwadi (Rajasthan, India). It is a high-return potential investment with high liquidity.State Highway 25, Alwar Bypass, BhiwadiFront of the site at 200feet SH-25 RIICO Industrial area, Khushkhera at 25kms (700) bighas Honda Plant located here) DMIC (Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor) at 25kms from the site Rajasthan's first cargo airport and bullet train would debut in Alwar district 5km from the famous Jain Temple at Tijara Many Townships/ Group Housing projects in the vicinity. Price starting at: Rs.7299/-sq yds. New Project is Located at prime Location on Near to* Alwar Bye-Pass Road,Bhwadi*
- Near to National Highway
- 40 min. drive from IGI Airport
- 15 min. drive from IMT Manesar
- The place has attracted a lot of industrial activity.
4. BDI AMBRAM – BDI AMBARAM is a developing project in Collaboration with media Conglomerate DAINIK BHASKAR in the National Capital Region NCR at Bhiwadi on the Alwar Bye Pass Road, 45 minutes from IGI Airport Delhi. These are Stilt + 12 Storey Multistoreied Luxury apartments. We have 650 satisfied Customers residing in BDI SUNSHINE CITY, BHIWADI. BDI Ambaram is one of the popular residential developments in Alwar Bye-Pass Road, neighborhood of Bhiwadi. It is among the ongoing projects of its class. It has lavish yet thoughtfully designed residences. Starting Price at: 21.10 lack for 2 BHK.
**Project is situated at Bhiwadi, Bhiwadi is emerging as the next industrial hub surpassing far behind any other place of the National Capital region.
**Project has various modern amenities like Garden, Swimming Pool, 24Hr Backup, Security, Intercom, Club House, Rain Water Harvesting, Gymnasium etc.
Source at: VIDHAAN REALESTATE Visit at: plotsandflats.com
|Buying Property Tips#6: Inspect the Property|
|To ensure that you are getting everything you are paying for, a thorough inspection of the property is essential. Besides ensuring that you are not overpaying, a rigorous property inspection also gives you a good estimation on what the additional expenses might be.|
|Buying Property Tips#7: Pick the Right Financing Option|
|While interests on investment property loans are tax free, some borrowing costs aren’t immediately tax deductible. Knowing that, and structuring your financing in accordance is crucial. Don’t hesitate to ask for help from a financial advisor.|
|Buying Property Tips#8: Invest through Equity|
|One of the best ways to purchase an investment property is to leverage the equity of another property (including your primary home). This is a preferable way among regular investors, especially due to added tax deduction advantages.|